shopping at Kroger and using your Kroger Card!
Join Kroger's Community Rewards program today!
Please enroll or re-enroll.
It costs you nothing, but makes money for Planned Pethood.
All current participants must re-enroll for the program in order to earn funds for Planned Pethood in 2012. Even if you initially enrolled in February or March 2012, which will earn us money as part of the 2011 year, you must sign up again beginning April 1, 2012. This will ensure Planned Pethood will continue earning rewards during the following year.
- Click on OHIO to sign up for your Kroger.com account.
The Northwest Ohio region includes a few stores in the Southeast Michigan area.
- Select Planned Pethood as your favorite non-profit.
- Our unique number is 84655.
- Send an invitation to your friends and family to invite them to do the same.
- Swipe your Kroger card every time you shop...and shop at Kroger more often.
We encourage you to enroll anytime; however, early enrollment will help us grow our rewards immediately and get a bigger check every quarter. In the third quarter of 2009, PPI received a check for $459.49 and we did nothing but use our card when we shopped at Kroger.