PLANNED PETHOOD VOLUNTEER
- Not able to foster, but still want to
help our dogs and cats?
- We need volunteers in many other
- Please email our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified of needed volunteers for upcoming special events. "
CAT CARE VOLUNTEERS
Care for the cats and kittens at our Petsmart Adoption Center at Spring Meadows. Make sure they have food, clean litter boxes and a lot of love and attention!
- One day a week, approximately 1-2 hours
Check our voicemail lines and return calls and/or forward information to the appropriate individuals. Online access with e-mail is recommended.
- One day a week, several hours a day or as a substitute
Transport dogs to and from events, help get cats and dogs to spay/neuter appointments, transport Planned Pethood dogs and cats to various veterinarian appointments, etc.
- As needed
Move our supply truck to and from our Adoption Events.
- Usually on Saturday mornings and/or late afternoons
Create dog and cat themed craft items for Planned Pethood booths at local festivals and craft fairs.
- At your convenience
Load and unload our truck, set up and take down crates, tables, chairs, etc., talk to potential adopters, keep an eye on the dogs, etc.
- When available at Saturday Adoption Events
SPECIAL EVENTS VOLUNTEERS
Help with fundraisers, information tables, festival booths, etc. Send us an email at email@example.com for more information or to get your name on our list. Thanks for helping.
for more information